Friday, April 25, 2008

It's All in How You Look At It

Isn't it funny how you can look at a thing, and see it in a whole new way? I happened to look at my kitchen window a while ago and saw this.



It was so pretty, in an abstract kind of way, that I looked again.




And again.






And then I pulled the shade up, and here is what it really is.





Funny, huh? I like both views. Just never hurts to look at things in a new way, does it?



In other flower news, guess what????? I have buds on my brand new lemon tree! (And really, calling it a tree is stretching it.) I'll be watching that closely. Real live lemons from our own front yard. Wow! I can hardly wait.




These guys are mighty pretty out there, too.






And in craft news, I think I'm working up to another quilt. But this time I will not be quite so ambitious. I'll just do a lap quilt and not a queen size!





Enjoy your day!



~Elaine~




1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Very interesting flower pictures Elaine! I like the 'before' and 'after' LOL!