Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fabric and Projects

I have done a little bit of fabric shopping lately. Now that I know Wal Mart is getting rid of their fabric department, I feel obligated to check it out every time I'm there :). I've made some fabric purchases there lately, but the selection is getting thinner by the day. Fortunately we have other places in my area to shop.
I haven't actually made any clothes for myself in YEARS, but I bought this fabric and pattern and I think I'll give it a try.
I have another little quilt project going.
By the way - Sew, Mama, Sew has a vintage smock sew-along going on right now. Looks interesting!
I made this little lady years ago and gave her to our daughter. She recently returned her to me, and now she and her chicks are overseeing everything here in the sewing room.
SO, now all I have to do is get started doing something!
Have a great day.
~Elaine~

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

What?! WalMart is getting rid of their fabric department! OH no!!