Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fabric Bonanza and Snickerdoodles

I have found a wonderful new friend in my wanderings on ebay. Her name is Michelle . Turns out Michelle's fabric store is moving because her landlord has not been very diligent about keeping the air conditioning in good working order. Rather than move all their stock of fabrics, they have been selling (at really great prices) a lot of their stock on ebay.




This is some of the loot that came for me today. I am in fabric heaven.
I hardly know where to begin, but I can tell you - there's going to be a whole lot of sewing going on around here!

Happy, happy, happy!!!!



Oh, and I made the mistake of showing my Sweetie the picture of snickerdoodles Oiyi had posted on her blog. Guess what I made today?
I think hers look a lot prettier than mine, but these are still mighty good!

Have a great evening.

~Elaine~

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What a haul!!!