Friday, September 26, 2008

Moving Right Along!

I don't know about you, but flowers just make me feel better. Even one little flower makes me feel better.

You know, you really don't appreciate how accustomed you are to those little conveniences like electricity and internet access until you don't have them any more. Can I just say that I've been deprived?

But, Glory to God!!!, that at least is back to normal. I've missed my internet. The electricity has been back on for a week now, but internet just came back up yesterday.

Our neighbor has got most of his tree off our roof today, I'm thankful to say.


It is still leaning toward our house rather ominously, but he says he'll get the rest of it down soon.

Our insurance adjuster comes on Tuesday, and after that we'll see where we stand on repairs, etc. We are so blessed not to have major damage to our house and more especially no injuries to any of us! After all, "stuff" can always be replaced. People can't.


I want to get back to my quilting adventures, but I haven't been able to settle to that yet. I'm redecorating the bedroom that belonged to our baby. Since she has moved out of state, it was due for a makeover. Not sure what else it may turn into, but a spare bedroom for sure.

I'll leave you with these little bits of yellow from our yard this morning.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: