Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a Wonderful Surprise!

As you know, I came back from Branson with some upper respiratory problems. It took a while for me to bounce back, but here I am! Glory to God!

Anyway, last night we finally got back to church. I was the one who handled all the planning and arrangements for our ladies to take that trip, and the church and the ladies presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and this pretty little thank-you card.






Inside the card the ladies, my friends, have all sent me sweet messages of thanks for the work I did. Can I just say that I am so touched and so thrilled with their sweetness and love.
Ladies, you are the BEST!
Love you all,

2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful pink roses - a very nice thank you. It sounds like everyone had a great time.

Oiyi said...

Such nice gifts! I hope you a speedy recovery. Being sick is never fun.