Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time and Quilts



My clock actually does have hands that point out the time and it IS quite late (or early I should say). I just tend to get busy and then I don't want to stop what I'm doing. :)

I've completed this little quilt top for myself.

Note the chicken! I just love the happiness of the prints in this one. It will be interesting to see how it looks once I finish getting it all put together, and as cold as it is today - I'll enjoy using it!

I've got blocks sewn together for a new quilt for our younger daughter. I've been working on it most of the past few days in betweeen other things. The only thing she requested was "blue", and I think I've fulfilled that.


I have had to sneak in a few frogs though. They were always a favorite of hers.

And some music clef fabric. Our Mary is talented at many things and music is one of them. She has moved far away and we miss her terribly. I'm sewing lots of love into this quilt.
Have a great day!
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the colors and prints in your quilts. You must have a wonderful stash to come up with such an arrangement.