Thursday, February 12, 2009

Up and Running Again

I am VERY happy to report to you that after days of intense labor we once again have functioning plumbing in the laundry and kitchen! Glory to God!
Bruno has had a lot of hard work supervising everything that was done.

He and Mr. Sweetie Pie labored long and hard. We still have to fill in the "moat" we have around the side and back of our house, but at least everything works again. You really don't realize how
much you take these conveniences for granted until they're not there any more. I'm just thankful to be able to wash dishes and clothes again. (And I never thought I'd say that!) :)





I'm also very thankful that after over twenty-six years of marriage Mr. Sweetie Pie is still wild about me!
And he still brings me pretty little things like this.
Bruno seems to think that it's about time to get back to regular life - sewing and playing.
I agree!
Have a great evening.
Hugs and kisses,


4 comments:

Oiyi said...

OMG, how horrible! I am glad that you got it working again.

Millie said...

Elaine, I am so happy for you for having the pipes working again. Bruno looks like a very good supervisor. Pretty Valentine's Day flowers!

Annie said...

You're a lucky lady

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

What would we do with out running water! So glad everything is back to normal. Blessings,Kathleen