Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy, Happy!!






It's a really good feeling to have my sewing machine back in its cabinet and back in the sewing room.


Not a perfect paint job by any means, but still happy.


This little baby quilt is ready to be quilted. Matter of fact, I had started it when my machine decided it needed a tune up.


And this one with Miss Jump's Scrapbag fabric is also ready to be quilted.



I have lots to do, don't I? And I am so happy!
Hope your day is going wonderfully well!
Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Yipee! It looks great! Hope you have a great weekend quilting!

Margaret said...

Hapiness is infectious, I wondered why you were so happy now I can see why, you have plenty to do and achieving is a great moral booster. Never tried a pudding like your , I will have to try it out when family come. Hugs

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Just the perfect color to be inspired to sew with! It looks wonderfully vintage! Chloe makes it look comfy and welcoming! Glad to see you up and going and you keep staying HAPPY! Blessings,Kathleen

Nanette Merrill said...

Good for you!