Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry, Happy, Thankful!



We had such a good time last night. A total of twenty-two of us gathered at Muddle Manor for Christmas Eve. It was so wonderful to catch up with friends and family we haven't seen in far too long,

and to visit with those we see more often.



Old friendships were renewed and plenty of really important issues were discussed and world problems resolved. ;)

Our little house was stretched, but where there's love - there's always plenty of room!
I am so thankful for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and my family. Especially and more than anything, I am thankful for the incomparable Gift from our Father in Heaven, the Lord Jesus Christ!






I hope your Christmas celebration has been everything you hoped it would be.
Hugs and kisses,

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Looks like fun Elaine! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How wonderful and blessed you are to have so many gather! Have a wonderful New Year! blessings,Kathleen

Nanette Merrill said...

Isn't it fun to be with family and friends for the holidays. I am missing this already.