Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ah, fabric!

I looked up from my computer a little while ago, and I had a visitor. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of him through the screen. Apparently there was some insect nearby that he was stalking.


The plants in our yard look like they're on steroids! Seriously, they have grown like crazy since we had the much-needed rain last week.


Look at these tomatoes!!! My mouth is watering already. I can hardly wait.

I have lots of fabric cut into squares and strips and I've made a start at sewing some of them together. I'm making a big quilt now for the couch in our den.
And here's some fabric that came in the mail yesterday for a project I have in mind for a little later. I got this from an ebay seller I've bought from many times, Jordan's. Her fabric is wonderful and she's got some nice ones on sale right now!
Got to get to work now. Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Elaine,
Looks like that fellow is looking into your house. The plants sure look great. It won't be long until you get tomatoes. Yum! Yum! I love tomato sandwiches.

The frabic is lovely. I can't wait to see the quilt you'll make for the couch. I know it will be beautiful.

Have a great weekend.