Monday, August 16, 2010

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Quilt.....

I know.  I was working on two little boy quilts, and now here I am finishing up a little girl quilt.

 
What can I say?  I have no excuse.  I just moved over and started a new quilt without finishing any of the ones in process already.  Bad!!!


In my defense, though, Mr. Cutie Pie is stopping by his sister's place tomorrow to pick up some fabric she has for me.  (Yippee!!)  And this little quilt is for her brand new GREAT-granddaughter.  So, that's a pretty good excuse, huh?


And is this not the sweetest little gardener you've seen in a while?  Her name is Sherbet, in a design by Barbara Leonard for Red Rooster Fabrics. 


Here's a little closer look at the front.  I've had these fabrics for several years, and this seemed the perfect time to put them to use.

I think I'd better close up shop here and get to bed!

Hope your day is going beautifully.

Hugs and kissses,

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I love this project. Fate took over and those fabrics go perfect together!!!

Miri said...

Adorable quilt! I just love the fabrics-so pretty and cheery! The back fabric is so cute!

Susan said...

How fun! and such a beautiful quilt. The backing is so cute. That was a sweet interruption.

Thimbleanna said...

VERY cute! And a little sheepy on a bike -- what's not to love about that???

Annie said...

Oh, what a LOT of lovely quilt action is going on at your place. I LOVE them all. I totally understand starting another one in the middle of another one - I think that is called "a quilter" and you qualify! Now I want to try some of those blocks too!!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

That is just so cute.

Oiyi said...

This one is so sweet looking!