Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some of Us Just Work SO Hard!

Really, it's hard work overseeing all the sewing that goes on in this room.  I sure am glad my mom put a bed in here for me.  I'm a little worried, though.  I heard her saying that she was going to wash my quilt and put fresh sheets on the bed for the one who used to live here.  She's coming tonight for a visit.  I hope I don't have to go back to the floor. 




What are you complaining about?  I even have to oversee the laundry!  There is nothing in this house that is not under my direct control.  And most of it is not being done properly.



Sheesh!  Do you think I've spent a little too much time alone here with those two?


Me, too!  So I rewarded myself with these cute shoes which the man in the brown van just dropped off.

Excitement is building around here.  Our baby girl will be home for a visit late tonight.  I can hardly wait!

Hope there are good things going on where you are!

Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Susan said...

Nice shoes, they look so comfy! I have a spare bed in my sewing room where I've kicked back and thought of my next project so its sweet to see someone else does it too. Have a wonderful time with your baby girl!