Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Celebrate!

Miss Ru came home from the hospital on Monday, so it's definitely time to celebrate.  This trip was a hard one for all of us.  But thanks be to God!  She is home and on the mend.  Glory to God!  Thank you for the sweet emails and messages of love and support.  They mean so much to me.  You're the best!  I wish I could share some of these cupcakes with you, because they are really good.


I'm taking a little plate of them to my neighbor after Mr. Muddling gets home.  We like to share.


While I've been busy with other things a lot has been happening out in the back yard.  See that one ripe plum I missed there at the top?


These plums turned out to be quite a bit smaller than I had thought, but they're still mighty tasty.  I think I'll make some jam with them.



There's still plenty of noise going on in MuddleLand.  Ray is in wonderful voice.


It is so cute how he guards his "women"!  LOL  He cracks me up.


It's so good to see everything so full of life and health!  We really need some rain, but not the amounts they've had in other parts of the country.


There hasn't been much sewing going on around here.  Soon, though.


Or maybe I should just go take a nap. 

I hope you are having a wonderful day and doing things you love to do.  I am so happy and thankful for so many reasons!

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

I'm glad things are getting better for you. Those plums sure look tasty. I love plum jelly or jam. That is a beautiful quilt. Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day, Susie

Susan said...

So happy things are looking up and your yard looks wonderful. How nice of you to let Chloe be the first to cuddle up on that gorgeous quilt.

Oiyi said...

Glad to hear Miss Ru is on the mend!

Nanette Merrill said...

Glad things are better. What a relief. It is always fun to stop by and see what you are up to my friend. I think today I counted 10 dozen eggs in my fridge. I gotta give them out. My chickens are laying up a storm!