Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another One

 All that was lacking on our niece's quilt was the binding and I put that on today.  Yippee!  Another one done.
Isn't this polka dot cute with it?  I'm happy with this one, too.  Maybe that's one reason I sew people's names into their quilts - so I won't be tempted to keep them for myself.  

Meanwhile, outside we've had rain again today - though not as much as last week.  The good thing is that the plants seem to be thriving with the cooler temperatures and moisture.


See, happy faces all around.


And.......I've had this Paddington Bear fabric for quite a while.  I think it's about time it grew into something.  Don't you?

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Karen said...

I do agree with you - the binding is very cute!
Keep enjoying the rain.
And good luck with your Paddington fabrics.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh sure. Just brag about your rain LOL. Very cute quilt Elaine -- love that border!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Lovely quilt! I think it would be hard to give them away as well, but I think you are darling to do so! Glad you got some rain!

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful quilt, I love the border.. your flowers are thriving like mine..We are still having quite a bit of rain. Just about every afternoon..Enjoy..Susie