Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It Came to Pass

Years ago we had a pastor who told us that in the storms of life we should remember that it came to pass, it didn't come to stay.

I was reminded of that today when I read this post by Jenny of Elephantz.  It will surely bless you if you take the time to read it.

We all go through things.  That's just life.  People hurt us.  We are betrayed by those we trusted.  We are falsely accused.  That's just life.  It shouldn't be, but it is.

I just trust God.  He sees it all and He will balance the scales as He sees fit.  I trust HIM to set it all right.  Every single time.

Pictures on top are another mug rug I put together from leftovers from the sewing machine cover.

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Hugs and kisses,

10 comments:

BJ said...

God is so awesome that way! Glad you can leave it with Him, but sorry you have to go through this "stuff"! He will supply all your needs and isn't sewing a great distraction? Hugs, BJ

BJ said...

God is so awesome that way! Glad you can leave it with Him, but sorry you have to go through this "stuff"! He will supply all your needs and isn't sewing a great distraction? Hugs, BJ

Thimbleanna said...

Yep....patience is the key. And we have our sewing to keep us busy during those times!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

It is hard to remember this at times and Lord knows we all go through things at one time or another.

Susie Swanson said...

Such a wonderful reminder..He will see us through..Susie

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I love your beautiful fabrics and lovely colors in the artwork. It's so very lovely. Your words of encouragement are so true. It's wonderful to know we can always count on the Lord. He's an awesome God.

Margaret said...

Sitting is hard, waiting is hard, when we are in it but everything does pass and we can see where we were nourished in the Word. Blessings .

Annie said...

I will think of your reminder during my next storm . . .

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I love that reminder. I need to remember that when I encounter another one of life's potholes. ;-)