Saturday, July 14, 2012

Two Finishes

I know.  I already showed this one on Thursday, but I wanted to put a complete picture on here, my quilt record.



This one is now completely finished, too.  I really like it.  Why is it that I always want to keep every quilt I make?

Here's the back.  I love these old fashioned flowers.  I can remember seeing prints like this all my life.  I know both grandmothers had similar ones in their homes when I was a child.

I'm working on the men's shirting prints quilt now.  It's coming together pretty quickly.

And as you can see, Chloe just wants to be left alone, thank you very much!  Yep, I know that feeling.

Hope your weekend is going well!

Hugs and kisses,

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great, quilts, Elaine.
Love the fabrics and the backing.
It is interesting how some fabrics can bring back memories.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think you should keep a couple favorites for yourself. I keep several for my bed so I can change them out whenever I feel like it.

MulticoloredPieces said...

Both very pretty--I'd keep them!
best, nadia

Annie said...

I love your quilts. I have that problem too, I get very attached to them as I make them.

Karmen said...

Lovely work! Love little Chloe too. Karmen

Wonky Girl said...

Such pretty quilts. I want to keep the ones I make too. So far only have one i use and a Christmas one. They seem to find homes just as they are finished up.

Thimbleanna said...

More great finishes! I especially love the pattern on that first quilt!