Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy

Look at this block. It just makes me smile. I see fabrics that I like, for different reasons. The black is one of a stash pack I purchased from Wanda. Thinking of her always makes me smile. I have learned so much from her over the years of reading her blog. Such a generous heart!

I used my Go! cutter for the little half square triangles. 

AND....I'm really happy that all 100 of the blocks for Part One of the Grand Illusion Mystery are complete!!!

I even completed the other 80 hst's required, and a few extras. I'm on a roll!  Just hope I can continue at this pace. I am excited.

Last night I finished sewing this little top together and now am thinking about borders. It's not quite big enough, so it needs some pretty good sized borders.

And wouldn't you know it, I have ideas for more! At least I'm never bored.

What's exciting in your world?  I hope you're having a really good week!

Hugs and kisses,

5 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

Wow, you are on a roll. I've never seen such beautiful quilts in my life. I love your patterns. Wish i could do half of what you do. Right now I haven't got an inch of strength but when I do get back on my feet I'm gonna steal some of your patterns. LOL Don't stay up to late. Hugs, xo

Karen S said...

I am impressed! And you are ready for the next part.
I will cheer you on!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Look at you ... not only are you all caught up on Bonnie's mystery, but you're working on other quilts, too. In December! You rock!!

I never met a quilter who didn't have a whole ton of ideas swirling in her mind ... so many quilts, so little time.

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I love the fabrics and the quilt patterns. These are awesome! You do wonderful work. I just wish I had the talent and the patience to quilt. You do splendid quilting.

Thimbleanna said...

It always amazes me, that as much fabric as I've seen on blogs and in quilt shops, there are constantly new things to see -- and here you're popping up new prints all the time! I love that mystery quilt -- it's fun to watch it take shape!