Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Almost the End of November

I had another idea. I used some half square triangles cut on the Go! cutter to frame sixteen patch blocks. 


Now I'm sashing those with a red with small orange dots.

Mr. Muddling painted our little storage shed this week. The red is the same as the fence, but just for the fun of it, the door panels are green. Should I call it our Christmas Cottage Shed? 

I like it! I also like that the angel trumpets are still alive and blooming prolifically!

We had friends to dinner last night. It was so nice to spend time together. Tomorrow (THANKSGIVING!!!) our son and daughter in law, granddaughter and boyfriend will be here for the feast. Two pies are made and in the refrigerator. Cornbread dressing is made. Still lots to do tomorrow, but it will be fun. 

I shot this little video today of our chickens enjoying time at the "water fountain" (one of the rain barrels). They make me happy.

I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving here in the States, and elsewhere - I hope you're thankful, too, and have a wonderful day. Our God is so good.

Hugs and kisses and blessings to you all,

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Such a colorful, happy 16-patch quilt coming together. Red is such a cheerful "go to" color.
Cool shed. Mr. Muddling did a wonderful job.
Chickens are funny creatures to watch. I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving, too, dear.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I've never seen chickens drink from streaming water before! Cute!

I think your shed looks like one huge red rose with green leaves.

Pokey said...

Happy Thanksgiving, "Mr. Muddling" and Elaine ~ cyber hugs, pokey :-}

Karen S said...

Lovely idea with the HSTs. Another great variation.
I think the storage shed looks great in red and green. You can never have enough colour in the garden.
The chickens look like they really enjoy the moving water. Fun in the garden for them!
Your table setting looks lovely. I hope all went well for Thanksgiving.