Saturday, June 2, 2018

Two More for the USO - Made by Sandy


Since I have nothing completed to share, I thought I would show the two quilts my friend Sandy has made for the USO Lounge. I shared two that I made for the same purpose here and here.

The backing for this first one. Isn't it pretty!
This is Sandy's second for the USO. This one, too, is really pretty! I do love having a friend who enjoys doing the same quilty things I do.

 
This is the backing for Sandy's second quilt.
A little peek at what's going on outside at Muddle Manor. It is so hot already, but there are still some determined things blooming out there.

I am working on this blooming snowball design for my sister Sue. Long way to go yet before it's finished. The pieces for this one are all cut with the Go! Cutter. They go together really quickly.

I hope you're having a good weekend! It's beautiful here, even if it is hot.

Hugs and kisses,

3 comments:

Elaine/Muddling Through said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful as always. You sure do stay busy my friend. Your garden looks good. We've had so much rain here that it all looks bad but God is still in control. Hope you're having a nice weekend as well. Blessings and love.

Karen S said...

Thanks for sharing Sandy's quilt. Looking good!
Lovely to see the garden lasting in the heat.
Your blooming snowball blocks look really interesting. I have not seen that before. They are lovely.