Saturday, March 9, 2019

Home Sweet Home

Yes, I am home after my knee replacement surgery on Wednesday. All went well and I am on the road to recovery. Glory to God!
And just how cute is this flower arrangement?!!! My sister Sue and her sweet husband had it delivered to me yesterday. Love that Mustang!

And just as that delivery was getting here, our son Larry showed up with more flowers for me. I do love my family. And I am well aware how very blessed I am.

I hope all is going well in your corner of the world and that someone is spoiling you at least a little bit!

Hugs and kisses,

6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing well! I have been praying for a fast recovery for you.

Karen S said...

Well done and welcome home. I am so pleased all went well again. Good to know it is all over and you will be doing the high jump soon!!!

Susie Swanson said...

So thankful to hear and all went well. You rest up and take care. You'll be back before you know it working on those quilts. God is so good.

Sheila said...

I'm so happy to see that you are home! Your flowers are beautiful. Please take care of yourself, rest and heal, dear. God is so good.

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Well, praise the Lord all went well with your surgery. I'm so glad you are home and on the way to recovery. The flowers arrangements are just beautiful. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Wonky Girl said...

It's been a while.... update on how you are doing please ? Aren't you glad it's all over with? My sis had neck/spine surgery today and I'm still waiting to hear something, anything.