Monday, March 4, 2019

Right Now in Muddle Land

Just everything is full of the glory of Spring. Only trouble is - Winter decided it's not through yet. We have freeze warnings for tonight. Bummer.
I took all the blocks down off my design wall and pinned them together in groups of ten. I have all the blocks for the center of the quilt on the American Patchwork and Quilting quiltalong completed, but they will have to wait a while to get sewn together.
This cracks me up - chickens marching into Ruthie's Garden as soon as I open the gate!

And this is where they are seconds later - the whole bunch of them munching away on everything! They had a wonderful time. Only trouble is, I have to keep a really close eye on them or the garden will quickly become a wasteland. They are destructive little critters, but so cute! I just love them. And their eggs!
Buddy and Ariel have the right idea in weather like this - nap! Mr. Muddling and I have been doing some of that, too! And we are so thankful for the luxury of being able to take a nap just about whenever we want!

My  knee replacement for the other knee is Wednesday. I know, how did it get here so quickly? But, I will be glad when it is over and I get back to much better mobility!

I hope it's not too cold (or hot) where you are and that you are finding at least some fun! There are so many wonderful things in this world of ours, and I am thankful to be here to enjoy them!

Hugs and kisses,

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE to see you post about your chickens! We are still planning to get some chickens, but it is still winter here in the mountains of NC. We has some warm days, but it is COLD again. Freezing temperatures at night.
Your quilt is going to be awesome.
Good luck with the knee, dear. I'll be thinking about your Wednesday.
By the way, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog post the other day. Love this Rainbow Challenge. Looking forward to posting about chickens one day.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The chickens marching into a secret garden, cracks me up too. They are smart, they know where the good stuff is.

I hope the knee surgery and recovery are successful and that you are back good as new soon.

Susie Swanson said...

Love to see your chickens. I grew up with them cause mama loved her chickens too. prayers that all goes well with the surgery and let me know soon as you're able to. Much Love and Blessings!