Friday, April 5, 2019

Happy

You know, this is really true! It is so often up to us whether or not we are happy. There are always bad things in this life, but there are also always good things. I'm trying to look at the good instead of the bad. How about you?

It makes me very happy to see these beautiful eggs from our chickens.

I am very happy, too, about the blackberries growing on the vines out in our very own back yard.

God has been very good to me and I am thankful. And happy!

I hope you are, too.

Hugs and kisses,

3 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

I'm right there with you. I try my best to think him for each day even if I do have to sit or lay in the recliner each day. he woke me up to another day and I know there's plenty in worse shape than me. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Blessings and Love.

Sheila said...

I totally understand. I thank God everyday that I am safe, warm and have something good to eat everyday. Your eggs are beautiful. So are those blackberries.

Karen S said...

Lovely result from your chickens. Nothing beats fresh and home grown. Definitely makes you happy!