Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bath-Taking in Muddle Land

It is marvelously cool (78F at noon!) here today for a change. Heavenly. Mr. Sweetie and I were outside just enjoying the day. So were the chickens.



I know the yard is a mess, but it is just SO much fun to watch the chickens doing their little chicken thing that I don't even care.


The figs are growing and filling out nicely on the fig trees,


the flowers on the patio look happy,

sunflower seeds the birds dropped have sprouted and are blooming,

nasturtiums are so bright you almost need sunglasses to look at them.
And here is something that is really making me happy. My neighbor gave me an old sewing machine cabinet she has had for a long time.
And Mr. Sweetie Pie and Daughter's Boyfriend have engineered it for me today.
Now my sweet little Janome will have a nice, level place to sit and sew and sew and sew.
I just have to get it painted. Yippee!!!
I hope there's something that's making you extremely happy today!
Hugs and kisses,

No comments: