Thursday, May 6, 2010

Who's The Boss Here?

There Miss Chloe sits - as usual she is supervising each and every thing I do! You should have seen her earlier today. I got a new phone and loaded some music on it. I was enjoying the music, but Chloe did NOT like it at all. I had to rescue the phone. She was biting it!

I've started another little quilt - this one for a baby scheduled to make his appearance next month. Does it look like I have cats on the brain?


Nah.....there are monkeys in there, too.


And of course, there's Bruno - my faithful friend. He's keeping watch out the front door here. You can never tell but what some villain might decide to make the foolish mistake of coming to the door. If one were so foolish - Bruno is ready!



I shopped in my stash and found lots of happy fabrics that seemed to be just the thing for a brand new little boy. I've got most of it cut out and have started sewing some little pinwheels to go with the little squares. I'm sort of making it up as I go. Here's hoping it turns out as pretty as I think it will!
Hope you're putting together something that will be perfect in your corner of the world.
Hugs and kisses,

5 comments:

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

Elaine,
Good luck with the baby quilt. The fabric is pretty and I know the quilt sure will brighten the corner of some child's world.
Good thing you have such good animals to watch for you. Miss Chloe sure is a beautiful cat, an Bruno is a handsome dog, too.

Millie said...

Elaine, the baby quilt with all the cat fabrics will be so cute. Love to see pictures of your cat and dog too...Max will also sit at the front door and hoping for somebody to come in. Happy early Mother's Day to you!

Margaret said...

Pussy cat Pussy cat where have you been ? I have been keeping a lovely new baby warm.

Miri said...

Your cat fabrics are adorable! and I like the other fabrics you've added it...looks perfect for a new baby!

Great D9P and great back!

Nanette Merrill said...

the animal prints are really cute and your animals are too!