Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Wonderful Gift and a Public Service Announcement

A while back I gave a friend from church a quilt.  Today she gave me a wonderful box of notecards.  She took photos of the quilt I made for her, added this saying to the front and had them printed for me.




I am just SO touched by her thoughtfulness and the sweetness of her gift!



And now, just because I love you, I have to share with you what I chanced upon at Sam's Club on Friday.  You know how hard it is to transport cupcakes and keeping them looking as pretty as you made them.  Well, look at this.  A dozen fit nicely on this little tray with handles to lift them out easily.

And you can flip the handles over and it will transport a sheet cake.


And, it will transport three dozen cupcakes (or three sheet cakes) at once!

 And all for around fifteen dollars!  Just kind of makes you smile, doesn't it?  I thought you'd like it.  It's manufactured by a company here in the United States, World Kitchen.  I had to pick up an extra set for a friend who is in the cupcake making business.

Don't you just love it when you find something that will work!

Hugs and kisses,

2 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What a thoughtful gift and so pretty! I could have used this cupcake gadget during my children's school party years! blessings,Kathleen

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! That's a bargain for that cupcake carrier! Sweetiepie bought me one several years ago but it cost double that price and I don't think it will carry sheet cakes. I LOVE that it will handle 36 cupcakes though. Your notecards are beautiful too -- what a thoughtful gift!