Saturday, September 1, 2012

Seeing Stars

I started playing around last night with these stars.  I've had the pieces cut out for a while now and it was time to make a start.
 
That's four blocks done.  I think I'm going to put more red in and change the sashing to red.  'Cause you know I like red.
 
 
Miss Ru and I went to her appointment on Thursday with a new doctor for her.  She has spent the last eight years of her life with the doctor who is supposed to be the tops in her field in Houston, and it has NOT been pretty.  As you can see from her smiling face, she likes the new guy.  Sometimes the best  is not the best.  Just saying.  And yeah, we celebrated at 59 Diner.  They have some of the best burgers and shakes around.
 
Hope you have a great weekend!
 
Hugs and kisses,

5 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

Oh yes red will do the trick..I love it..Hope all goes well with Miss Ru and the new doctor..Blessings, Susie

Karmen said...

Your stars are crazy wonderful and Miss Ru looks beautiful. Karmen

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi Elaine. Cool blocks--I really like the fabrics your using. I think red would work better, too.
best, nadia

Nanette Merrill said...

She looks good. Glad you found someone that works for her. Nice blocks.

BJ said...

Such a lovely daughter you have!