Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chloe


Meet the newest member of our little family. Her name is Chloe and she is six weeks old today, which coincidentally is when she came to live with us. A neighbor is overrun with kittens and very kindly offered me one of the latest litter. (Actually she asked me if I'd take all of them, but that's not happening!) Sorry I couldn't get a better shot of her. This is taken under the bed in the sewing room.
She is one very busy little lady, and so tiny. She has investigated and crawled into all kinds of places since she arrived early this afternoon. We've had a marvelous time watching her antics. And yes, Bruno is keeping a close eye on her. :)
Now, I truly hope she'll settle down and get some rest and allow the rest of us to get some sleep, too!
Enjoy what's left of your night.
Hugs and kisses,




No comments: