Friday, June 6, 2014

Checking In

I quilted the coins quilt last night/this morning and hopefully tonight I will get it bound. It will be traveling to the UK when it is done.

And here is a look at what is going on in the world outside at Muddle Land. Do you see all those green tomatoes? We had some fried green tomatoes yesterday for lunch. And yes, they were good! If you've never tried them, you just don't know what you're missing. I am continually grateful for the beauty and the bounty right here in our own yard.

Lady works SO hard with Mr. Muddling out in the yard. You can see she had to take a break. 

Enjoy your weekend and I do hope you have a wonderful time doing what makes you happy!

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love that big circular quilting on the quilt...and I paticularly love seeing your blooms. I have never tried fried green tomatoes..but I have some left over from my summer harvest .

Karen said...

Great progress on the quilt. And look at how much is growing in your garden.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I've never had fried green tomatoes, which frankly surprises me, as often as we've visited the Low Country. ;-) Next trip, I will see if I can't remedy that. ;-)

I love the quilting you did on the coins quilt. Nice job!

Sheila said...

Almost done! Love the quilting. Perfect for a coin quilt : )