Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Getting Ready for Christmas


I decided to hang the little red truck quilt I made last year along with the new Christmas Quilt. They are playing nicely together and I like looking at them!

I finished my second clamshell quilt. I gave the other one to our daughter when she came last year for Christmas, and I missed it so much I had to make another.

This is after the binding was finished.

After a run through the washer and dryer. I do so love the quilts freshly crinkly and cuddly!

And yes, I have another project in the works. Just playing around and seeing where it goes.

We are still loving the flowers growing outside and the ones my sister sent inside! Waffles may have been enjoyed, too! 

Our baby girl is coming for Christmas again this year and we are so excited! There will be extended family get togethers and lots of good food! Can't wait!

I hope there are lots of things making you happy and excited this magical time of the year.

Hugs and kisses,
Elaine



3 comments:

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I love your red truck quilt and all of the other quilts. Your flowers are so beautiful.

I hope you'll have a happy, healthy, and joyful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

The quilts are so pretty and vibrant. It looks like you still have some pretty things growing.........we have had such warm days for it to be this close to winter. The plumeria is still doing well and seems to like the greenhouse. It has not dropped any leaves. Wishing you a merry Christmas

Karen S said...

It is lovely to see your Christmas quilts out on display. It helps get into the festive season.
And lovely work on the clamshell quilt. So good to ave your own one now.