Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Had a Design Wall




I did. I actually had a design wall. I took down pictures and the cuckoo clock and tacked up some quilt batting.

I had a lot of fun putting up all the quilt squares I'd pieced and pressed and trimmed.




And I played and I played and I played.


Then Chloe happened.

I did repair this part where she had jumped up and torn the batting, but the next time she came back and tried to climb up the wall. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I carefully took down the batting, rolling the squares in it as I went. I'll just have to work on it somewhere inaccessible to Chloe.
We're having a beautiful, breezy day here today. I planted my six little marigolds outside and I can see some of them from my kitchen window.
Hope your day is going well!
Hugs and kisses,

6 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- Bad Chloe! I'm thinking a timeout is in order LOL!

Margaret said...

I was seriously reading when a large grin emerged from the corners of my mouth when I saw the torn corner, I knew who the culprit would be. Cheers

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Oh, bless your heart. Now one can see where the saying, Curiousity killed the cat! But we can't stay upset with them, blessings,Kathleen

Nanette Merrill said...

Why is it easier to forgive a pet than a kid? Well at least for me it is.

Together We Save said...

Oh my... I agree with Nanette I am much more forgiving with our house dog and his mess thean I ever have been with my girls.

Millie said...

Elaine, so funny. This will be a great pinwheel quilt.