Saturday, March 17, 2012

Listen!


"We want out of here."



































                                                                            "Right now!"

Can I just say that the chickens are not enthusiastic about being locked in all the time.  Of course, the moment I let them out they go straight for any blade of grass and eat it, but that is beside the point.  We'll see how long my will power holds out.  And hope they don't mug me when I go in there to feed them.

I've tried and tried to post a few more pictures, but I think I'll have to be satisfied with what I've got here.  Blogger is not cooperating at all.

I've got the second quilt's layout complete and the first row of it sewn.  I'll show pics later when the stars move into the correct alignment. 

Hugs and kisses,

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have found that you have to load and publish each photo individually because the only one that shows in the loading box is the first one.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Yes, it seems that is what they are saying!