Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blackberries/Springtime

Spring just keeps cropping up in all the usual places, and it's wonderful! The blackberry bushes in the back yard are starting to bloom, and leaves are coming out on more and more shrubs and trees.

My sweetie will have a little extra time next week to help and we'll try to get the yard in shape for all the new growth.

The days are starting to get a little longer and warmer, even though it is still cool at night. My favorite weather!

~Elaine~

1 comment:

Annie said...

Our days are just starting to cool off and all the trees are beginning to turn. Such beautiful colours. I LOVE Autumn the best. I began cleaning up in the garden last weekend and didn't want to go back to work come monday. I'm looking forward to collecting all the leaves for my compost. Happy Days...