Friday, February 22, 2008

Monkee Stuff

I love mail - and this Monkee Stuff is really great!

A while back Monkee Maker posted about a young girl who needs help getting medical attention. Her way to help was to hold a raffle. I had so hoped to win the gorgeous silver back gorilla for a modest donation, but alas, it was not to be. I did, however, win the perfectly adorable monkey pencil tin above! Yea!!!!

Seriously, it was a joy to help - even a little bit. I know what it's like to fight for the medical help your child needs.



This is the view from my kitchen window. Kind of sad, but if you look very closely, you can see there are some pretty little flowers growing in that corner! Spring is on its way, thank God!

Have a great evening.

~Elaine~

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice to see a bit of Spring popping up in your garden, and very, very nice of you to join in on the raffle....cute pencil tin!

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Elaine,

I'm glad the tin arrived undented, and that you like it. Sorry it wasn't the gorilla ;)

I keep looking for signs of spring too - the sooner it's sprung the better ....

:)