Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mama's Quilt










I did it! I am so happy. I finished the quilt I have been working on for my mother for Christmas. Happy! Happy! Happy! I feel much better now.


My sister picked up the one I had made for her on Friday and I think she likes it.




I still have to finish quilting the one for my other sister and start one for our younger daughter. I'll really have to work hard to finish all I want to get done before Christmas!


The weather here is beautiful. We've had a lovely cool day and it will be cool again tonight as well. I love the cooler weather, but I have to say I am thankful that we don't have the brutally cold weather that some of you have.


Have a great evening!

Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful -- congratulations on a fine finish! And I had to laugh at your toad in the hole -- I love those things!