Monday, February 16, 2009

Meet Mr. Jack

















It occurred to me that I've never introduced you to our elder daughter's cat Jack.


That would never do! Jack is very sure of his place in our family and the world. And that place is right at the top. :) Just like every other cat in the world. I remember the first time I saw Jack. Our daughter had "rescued" him from a pet store. At least that's what she and Jack thought.



He IS a pretty boy, though, and she loves him.


In other news, I had to pick up a new blade today for my rotary cutter, and while I was there -these little fat quarters jumped into my basket. I'm sure they'll turn in something pretty.


I'm still cleaning up "mess" from our plumbing adventures, but I'm hoping to get back to some real sewing. And soon. I'm feeling the withdrawal pains!
Have a great evening.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

Susan said...

Mr. Jack is a beautiful cat. So glad your "little" outside project is finished, looks like Bruno did a good job supervising. I love your red fabrics. I got some for my little maids red work I am working on and yours would go with them nicely. Can't wait to see what you do with them.