Saturday, August 4, 2018

Thirty-Six Patch and Pinwheels

But first a gratuitous chicken picture. Don't they look like they're sharing juicy gossip? Seriously, chickens are endlessly entertaining, or maybe I'm just easily amused!

I finished this one for the USO Lounge at our local airport.  

The backing is this blue small print, and the binding is a multi-color stripe.

It's a pretty quilt, isn't it! It is always satisfying to have one come together as you hope it will.

I received this lovely bouquet from a dear friend in the UK.  I've been spoiled this week by many people, especially my dear Mr. Muddling to celebrate my birthday. I am so thankful for each and every one of them!

It's a good life, and I do hope you're having a good weekend!

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

Awe, Happy Birthday sweet friend. Mine was the 28th of last month. Beautiful quilt and I've always enjoyed chickens and yours are no exception. Blessings and Love !!

Karen S said...

Another lovely finish.
And the flowers are so pretty.
Happy Birthday wishes to you! I do hope you enjoyed your special day.

Sheila said...

I'm sorry to have missed your Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one. I am a Leo, too. Celebrate all the month of August. Lol!
Your quilts are beautiful, dear. Difficult to believe August is almost over. Take care.

Sheila said...

LOVE seeing pictures of your chickens : )