Monday, March 15, 2021

A Green Quilt


We had such a bad time with the cold weather recently I just had a craving for green. This is the result. It is posing nicely on my fig tree, which is beginning to leaf out!


Here it is posing in several other spots, because. You know. A finished quilt just needs to be photographed.

Here is a little look at the Land of Muddle today. Chickens continue to assemble to get their instructions for the day. (That is a joke!)  The jasmine on the upper right looks really sad. It may be done. We'll see.  Lots of things are beginning to show signs of recovery, and for that I am extremely grateful.  The black cat supposedly lives next door, but he goes wherever he pleases and whenever he pleases. That was his reaction to my taking his picture in our flower bed!.

This one Christmas cactus is blooming again and it is really showing out. I love it!

In case you missed the bread box in the collage above.

Inside is my little rabbit with her pretty bed and quilt. I know. I'm silly. But I do have fun!

I hope you're having fun, too. There is always something for which to be thankful!

Hugs and kisses,
Elaine

4 comments:

Karen S said...

The green looks so fresh and vibrant in your quilt. Perfect way to encourage Spring into the garden.
Love seeing your rabbit tucked up in the bread box. Lots of fun.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You really did have a winter down there this year. I think March is a great month because most snow and frigid weather disappears shortly after it arrives.

My cacti are blooming too, 4 presently, with many buds on the white one. Much o be thankful for, heated house, blooming plants, green starting to appear slowly outside.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

That cat photo made me chuckle! How lovely and vibrant is your quilt and how sweet if the little rabbit and bed quilt! Thank you for your prayers for our son. Have a pretty day!

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I love the colorful, beautiful green quilt. What a wonderful way to welcome spring. Your photos of your home are lovely.
Happy Easter!