Sunday, January 9, 2022

Quilts of 2021

Here are my finishes for 2021! Some of these projects are really big, and some are really small, with a lot in between. But they were all completed in 2021. Fourteen of the twenty-four were given to someone, which always makes me feel good. I am so thankful I can bless someone else with the work of my hands and heart. Mr. Muddling is just as happy as I am to give them away, even though he says he wants to keep every one I make for himself!

There has been a bit of rearranging going on around here.

But most things are now in their new place, and we like it!

It's fun to change things up now and then.

I started another quilt. 
I know. 
One of our friends visited recently and she has a delightful new baby boy. He needs a quilt, and Bitcoin seemed like a good idea. I made one of these Bonnie Hunter cuties last year. Matter of fact, you can see that one in the collage of 2021 quilts at the top of this post.  I love the idea of putting lots and lots of surprises for a little guy to find in his quilt. The pieces are small, but I have an Accuquilt Studio and the dies to cut it, so not that hard to do!

There may be a few Christmas things still out, but that's all right. I love Christmas all year long!

I hope your year is starting off happy and healthy!

Hugs and kisses,
Elaine









4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You had a terrific productive year!!
Yes, moving things around makes the house feel new again. I love to move things around and haven't done it for awhile. Maybe you have spurred me on to do some changing things today.

Karen S said...

How great to look back over the year at all those wonderful quilts.
A lovely collection. Good to see you are happy with the rearrange of furniture. Always fun to try.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

The quilts are all so lovely and my son is still enjoying the special one you made for him. Such a sweet and thoughtful thing for you to do. Bless you.
I cant wait to see all of the new lovely quilts you will make this year!
A cold front is on the way.....not sure if you will get it as well? If so, stay warm under one of your lovely quilts!

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

The quilts are all so lovely. You had a great year and produced a lot of beautiful quilts.