Monday, April 29, 2024

My Problem

My problem is that I try to do too many things at once. I am so interested in so many things, and I want to try so many things. And I do love flowers of all kinds. Everywhere.

Of course you know I like chickens. It is a definite personality disorder. They make me laugh! Thank God, Mr. Muddling tolerates and even abets my chicken love!
 
And then, I have this really big problem that I like to make quilts. And I like to put silly surprises in them. 
This one will go to the USO Lounge at the local airport. We need to get a few more to go with it first though.

And here is a really big problem. I like to make cakes and pies and cookies and don't forget banana pudding. And we like to eat them!
 
Well, guess what! After looking through all those pictures to add these to this post, I've decided I don't have any problems at all. I am a blessed woman and I am very thankful for my life!
 
You know I was just being silly. And I have it on good authority that being silly is all right!
 
I hope you are having fun where you are and still accomplishing things, too!
 
God is still good. All the time.
 
Hugs and kisses and love,
Elaine






 

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like a terrific group of "likes" to me!

Gene Black said...

Your life is full of creative endeavors and that is a blessing. (Although, I confess that it can sometimes seem like a curse.LOL)

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

You have a lot of wonderful problems. Sure wish I could quilt like you. All of your quilts are beautiful. I would love to be able to bake all kinds of desserts like you, too. Looks like you are a blessed woman with many gifts.

Happy Mother's Day!