Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Love Chloe



And it's such a good thing for her that I do. But then, how could I help it, she is so very lovable (especially when she's asleep).

Jack (Miss Ru's cat), of course can see no reason on earth why I put up with Miss Chloe.


She's obviously a substandard species. Just kidding. They are really good friends most of the time. Jack is just a little bit lost right now because his designated human is out of town for the second week in a row and he is suffering (?) from lack of attention.

These are the little curtains I made for one of the windows in my sewing room. Those little holes and snags were made by Chloe.
Yep, both bottom panels. Now very ventilated. And after all the trouble I went to with those little bitty ruffles.

Chloe feels that said curtains should be open at all times.
There's just so much to see outside.



Even the flowers on the windowsill need to be closely observed.



Oh well, at least now I can stop feeling guilty for never hemming the sides of the top panels.


Love your pets (even if they DO make you crazy sometimes).



Hugs and kisses,

3 comments:

ru said...

awwwwwwwww lol yep. must love them. hehe chloe made her own alterations to the curtains. joseph at work again.

Thimbleanna said...

Ouch! Bad Kitty! Aren't cats funny? My bad kitties decided to play half the night last night by unrolling a beautiful little spool of pearl cotton. We were not amused!

Oiyi said...

Hehehehe...it's true. Pets are like kids. You still love them when they are naughty.