Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Still Love Chloe


This morning, I was just admiring how sweet and lovable she looked there on the bed in the sewing room, sound asleep.



Wait a minute. What's that she laying on? Could it be the curtains from the other window?? Yep. Sure could. Apparently they were hindering her in some way and she pulled them down out of the window. They're on an extension rod that fits inside the window. Good grief! On the plus side - there's my rotary cutter that I looked all over the place for last night. :)





Not much sewing going on. I've had a few too many irons in the fire lately. But I have managed to get these little tumblers on the design wall sewn together. I think they'll turn into a baby blanket soon.


And how do you like these little bookends? They were made in Woodshop class by my cousin Benny, probably back in the fifties.


I love them. They're so sweet.
Hope your day is a beautiful as the one we have here!
Hugs and kisses,

3 comments:

Millie said...

Elaine, the kitty looks so sweet and cute in your sewing room. I just hate it too when I am looking for my rotary cutter...well we can't quilt without it. Your new quilt is beautiful!

Thimbleanna said...

Those bookends are adorable -- you need a scottie to go along with them! Bad Chloe! I'm thinking Chloe would like to meet PaulKitty. Think of the trouble they could get into -- ah, the romance!

Nanette Merrill said...

There is something about a tortoiseshell cat I just love. They don't love me but I love them. Tumblers are so much fun to sew.