Friday, March 30, 2018

Patriotic Rail Fence Quilt


I finished this rail fence quilt this week. This is one of the easiest and quickest quilts to make. And I think it turned out pretty! 

It's a beautiful day out there for quilt pictures.

This one will be going to the USO Lounge at the local airport.
Crinkly and cozy. All ready for some serious comfort!

Lots of pretty things outside here at Muddle Manor. Mr. Muddling and I have been outside today enjoying the beautiful weather and getting some yard work done.

Happy Weekend to you! Hope it's a good one full of fun and happiness.

Hugs and kisses,

6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are really cranking out the finishes already this year.

Can't wait until we have plants more than and inch tall.

Karen S said...

Great work on this one. The fabrics make this simple pattern look really interesting.
We are overlapping with our gardens. We still have tomatoes that are ripening even now.

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful Rail Fence Quilt and I love the colors. I've made several of these but none as beautiful as yours. Glad you're doing some outside work and having pretty weather. We are getting a few spring days in amongst winter. It still wants to hold on. Happy Easter and many Blessings and much Love.

Karen E Overton said...

That's a fun quilt to make and it will be well received! Hey there friend - I kinda lost touch for a bit - good to see you are still out and about!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

You amaze me with yet another lovely quilt. No matter how many you make......you always come up with new color choices and patterns! In awe! The temps have been up and down here, but very pretty days!

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Wow Elaine! I LOVE this one -- and it's perfect for the USO. Beautiful!!!