Saturday, January 12, 2019

2018 Recap

I seem to have had a pretty productive year making quilts. Which is a really good thing, because from the looks of things there will not be much production going on this year.

Knee replacement surgery is nothing to underestimate. I'm finding it much more challenging than I thought.

Enough of that. I will recover. I just hope it doesn't take forever.

I do hope you are having some fun where you are. I am extremely blessed to have the best husband in the world to take care of me. Thank God he is patient!

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes you did have a great creative and productive year! Maybe your time recuperating is a good time to go through quilt books and get inspired for this year.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Just look at all of that lovely creative work! So hope you are healing and feeling better!

Susie Swanson said...

Awe you accomplished so much last year. love every one of those beautiful quilts and I'm praying really hard for your recovery. I've heard it's sometimes a hard road but you will get there. You're always upbeat and hold tight to your faith. Love you and take care. It will come. Hugs and blessings.

Karen S said...

How lovely to see a round up of all your quilts. Such a great collection for the year.
Yes, recovery is hard work but very much worth it.