Monday, January 14, 2019

Just Peeking In

I just had to share with you that I SEWED last night! Not a lot or for long, but it felt so good!  Truly, just feeding fabric through the machine is therapeutic.

I am so thankful for each and every step toward recovery and trying so hard to be patient.

Meanwhile, it is a beautiful sunshiny day outside. Buddy is keeping me company while I catch up on a few things on the computer. Mr. Muddling is outside working on a project. All's right in my world. I hope it is in yours, too!

Hugs and kisses,

5 comments:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Just know my prayers are with you and I hope you will soon have no pain and heal quickly!

Susie Swanson said...

Awesome. Little steps make big ones. Prayers still going up for you.

Sheila said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are mending and sewing! Your 2018 Recap was very impressive! Lots of red happening at your house. Love my reds.
Take care and be safe.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes! Sewing is definitely therapy as it makes you forget all of your problems as you do something you love. A little bit every day and you will have a new quilt top before you know it.

Karen S said...

Great news! Every little bit is a step in the right direction.