Saturday, May 8, 2021

Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue


I saw this one and just had to make it. So quick and easy and so pretty!

For now it is hanging in the hallway where we can see it every day.

But, it is soft and cuddly and crinkly, so who knows where it may go!

Summer has arrived here in the Land of Muddle, and compared with bitter cold, I'll still choose heat, especially as long as the air conditioner blows cold! I am so happy to see that the angel trumpets have come back. It really looked like they were gone for good, but they are back!  And I know that's not flowers there on the lower right, but I did NEED to buy a little extra fabric!

Buddy says, Yeah, Mom. Sure.

I do like to have fun. I'm sure you've noticed.  I hope you are having fun, too. There are always so many things to make us happy if we look for them!

Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!

Hugs and kisses,
Elaine

3 comments:

Karen S said...

Another lovely finish with your quilt. Love these designs.
I am pleased you are enjoying the warmer days. I enjoy the warmer weather far more than the cold.
Hope you enjoy your Mother's Day, too.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy Mother's Day and of course you needed more fabric! A good selection is is so necessary.

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

I absolutely love your red, white, and blue quilt. It is awesome. Your flowers are very pretty, too. I'm so glad they made it through the winter.