Saturday, April 16, 2022

Happy Easter!

I wish you a very Happy Easter! I recently finished quilting this Lion and the Lamb panel.  We are loving seeing it hanging in the hallway. It seems to say so many things about The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, who is also the Lamb of God who took away the sins of the world.


In much lighter news, I've been playing again, this time with decoupage. These are a few of my finished projects. It's fun, and I guess it keeps me out of trouble! There are Facebook groups aplenty and lots of tutorials on YouTube as well if you're interested..

This is a little "slice and dice" project I'm making for a friend of our sons. More about it later.

A block I made with a new GO! die, Goose Tracks. I like it! I'm sure there will be more of these showing up around here in the near future.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, and that you celebrate the life you've been given!

Hugs and kisses,
Elaine. 


2 comments:

Karen S said...

Lovely work on your panel.
The decoupage looks interesting I must admit it is something I haven't tried.
The goose tracks block looks lovely. Lots of those in a quilt will work well.

Wonky Girl said...

I do so very much enjoy your blog !!!!