Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Little 2023 Update

I forgot to mention this little cutie, one of Sheryl Johnson of Temecula Quilt Company's 2023 Mini a Month collection. This is December.


I made a lot of these for Christmas gifts this year. Sorry, I was so focused on getting them done and delivered.....I forgot to take photos. These are some that are going to live here. I have never had kitchen towels with crochet edging. Never even thought of it, but I read a blog post by Jenny of Elefantz (reading blog posts has ALWAYS led me into new and sometimes really wonderful ideas. This was one for sure). She has blessed me with so many of her posts.


I hope to get a post up with quilts completed in 2023 next.

Until then, Hugs and kisses,
Elaine



 

3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have done crochet, but have never done it as towels edgings. Perhaps I can do some of those while sitting with Mom

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I haven't crocheted for many years and doubt that I would remember anything except how to make a chain. Your towels are so pretty.

Karen S said...

That is a lovely mini to finish the year. And the kitchen towels would have made a lovely gift. Very pretty with the edge crocheting.
Happy New Year!