Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year

Hello, Strangers! I've been absent for so long, you've probably forgotten me, but here I am at last with a little keeping in touch post.
 
Lots happening, just like with all of you, and very poor documenting of the things! The cookies on the bottom row went to New York State for our two girls there. We had a lot of fun decorating our little nest, Mr. Muddling and me. I did hang the Christmas banner I made earlier. I like it! Christmas decorating makes me happy and still having flowers blooming outside at the very end of the year makes me happy, too!

I made this little quilt to go to the USO Lounge at the local airport. I need to get more made to join it. 


You may recall that I made this quilt before, Jellystone is the name from Miss Rosie's Quilt Company. It's from her book, Miss Rosie's Spice of Life Quilts. I love it so much. I gave the first one to our cousin, so I'm making another one for myself.
 
Here we are with a brand new year! I'm going to try to make it better one. How about you?
 
Thank God, He helps us!
 
Hugs and kisses,
 Elaine
 
 

 

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy New Year! I would be happy too if something was still blooming outside but I'll have to depend on my inside blooms for my garden fix.