Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chickens!!!


This little girl showed up in my mail today from my sweet sister Sue, who just couldn't bear to wait for my birthday to send her on her way!








And she brought lots of goodies with her. Don't you love the Peeps?












And I've already hung this nice little string of chickens with their pretty brass bell. Don't they look happy?









Thanks, Sue! That was such a sweet surprise. (Can you guess how much of the candy is gone??) XOXOXO

Hope you got something nice in your mail today!

~Elaine~

















3 comments:

Oiyi said...

That platter will hold deviled eggs quite nicely. Very cute.

Thimbleanna said...

What a great egg platter. And just in time for Easter!

~~Deby said...

Oh I love all of this and the PEEPS I recently did a whole post on Peeps....
I too like chicken/rooster kinds of things.

Deby