Friday, February 1, 2019

February?

Almost unbelievably to me, this has become a quilt top!!! Hopefully it will actually become a quilt sometime in the near future. One lives in hope!

Isn't it funny what you'll find out in the yard? I do love our very own fresh flowers.

Buddy feels absolutely entitled to spread out where ever he chooses. I do love that dog!


And just for grins, a friend shared this with me and I thought you might like it, too! I did laugh, I'll admit.

I don't know about you, but I enjoy finding things that make me laugh. You know, the Bible says that a merry heart does good like a medicine. And doctors say that patients who have a positive attitude do better overall and recover more quickly than those who don't. Plus, it's fun! And we do like to have fun, don't we?

I hope you've found some fun for yourself. Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

Love the quilt top and I'm amazed at your flowers. How's the weather there? it's been a very cold week here but warming back up now to the 60's. Hopefully spring will be coming in soon. Sounds like you're doing better and I'm still praying for you. Much love.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm surprised you had some flowers surviving the cold spell. At least your cold spells don't linger like ours.

That is going to be a beautiful quilt!! Hope you are healing well.

Karen S said...

Lovely work with the quilt top. So pleased you have been able to do a little stitching. You will be zooming along soon.
The guard chickens make me laugh, too!
Keep enjoying those flowers.

Thimbleanna said...

You're so funny Elaine -- your quilt tops always turn into quilts -- you're so productive!

And you're right about funny things -- you always make me laugh (especially those chickens today), so Thank You!!!